100% raised of $30,000 goal
Run, Walk n Roll 5k Fundraiser
Thank you for joining us on Sunday, May 5th to raise funds for the Palliative Care Program (Click here)
As of May 17, we have raised over $46,000 for the life changing work of the Palliative Care Team.
Race directors Claire Sheeren and Audrey Turner, juniors at Grosse Pointe South, are grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families living with serious illness.
This event is inspired by Claire’s sister, Elizabeth, beloved teenager and Grosse Pointe South graduate, who has been in and out of C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital for the past 7 years battling multiple complex diseases. Palliative Care focuses on quality of life and comfort for kids with chronic and serious medical conditions, and support for their families.
* Event is located at the Grosse Pointe South track and field, with the course running through the tree-lined streets of beautiful Grosse Pointe Farms.
* Entry fee includes a t-shirt and light refreshments. Day of registration fee increases by $5.
* Awards will be given for top finishers, and prizes for top individual and team fundraisers.
* Day of registration and check in begins at 12:00 noon.
* Must complete online registration by April 28th to be guaranteed an event shirt.
* 5k race is USATF certified.