Register for the Birmingham Public Schools Physical Education 5th Grade Run
The Birmingham Public Schools Physical Education Department is holding our 2nd annual 5th Grade Fall Fun Run on Saturday October 12th, 2019. This event is supported by Chartwells and the Birmingham Education Foundation. Fifth grade Birmingham Public School students are invited to participate in a 1 mile run/walk around the Groves High School Athletic Complex. This activity promotes wellness and encourages running or walking as a leisure activity. The event will start and finish at the Groves High School track. Snacks and water will be provided at the finish line. Check-in starts at 8:00 AM. Please arrive early to allow time to warm up and line up for the 9:00 AM start. There will be a separate boys and girls run. Students will receive their bib number at check in.
- The registration deadline is October 4th at midnight. There is no onsite registration.
- Every participant will get a t-shirt that is registered by September 17th.
- The school with the highest percentage of participants will get a trophy and bragging rights for the year.
- Please wear bib number on the front of the body.
- This event will run in rain or shine so be prepared for the weather.
For more information contact email@example.com