Register for the Take a Jog & Save a Dog
Take a Jog Save a Dog 5k Virtual Run/Walk
Follow the adventure on Instagram:
A virtual race? What is that?
This virtual race can be completed on any terrain, from any location, with anyone you choose (we encourage you to sign-up with your pup). You can run, walk, handcycle, use a wheelchair, take a rest break - you pick the pace. You can complete the 5k on the trails, roads, or the treadmill - you pick the location. The rules: you must complete the 5k on one day between 3/7/20-3/15/20 and submit the results to us (email@example.com)
What does the race packet include?
- Human race t-shirt
- Human medal
- Customized (if registered before 2/1) human bib
- Customized (if registered before 2/1) dog bib
- Dog medal
- Virtual race packet with coupon codes from participating dog vendors
- You can choose from our list of add-on items (more human apparel and dog accessory options)
What steps do I take?
- Sign-up for our virtual race
- We mail you your race packet (Packets will begin to be mailed on 2/24/20)
- You complete your race where you want with or without your doggo between 3/7/20-3/15/20
- Send us your results!
What happens after you submit your results?
After submitting your results (with your full name, finishing time, and a photo) your name will be on the official race result list that will be posted! Your name will also go into a raffle to win awesome prizes from Pacific Hound and Dogs Who Jog - so you don’t want to miss out! 3 winners will be chosen from the raffle!
Part of the proceeds benefiting animal charities:
Part of the proceeds from each registration will be benefiting two animal charities. This event will benefit the Humane Society of Macomb and All Points West.
Online registration for this event is currently closed