Register for Take a Jog & Save a Dog
Take a Jog Save a Dog 5k Virtual Run/Walk
Follow the adventure on Instagram:
A virtual race? What is that?
This virtual race can be completed on any terrain, from any location, with anyone you choose (we encourage you to sign-up with your pup). You can run, walk, handcycle, use a wheelchair, take a rest break - you pick the pace. You can complete the 5k on the trails, roads, or the treadmill - you pick the location. The rules: you must complete the 5k on one day between 3/7/20-3/15/20 and submit the results to us (email@example.com)
What does the race packet include?
- Human race t-shirt
- Human medal
- Customized (if registered before 2/1) human bib
- Customized (if registered before 2/1) dog bib
- Dog medal
- Virtual race packet with coupon codes from participating dog vendors
- You can choose from our list of add-on items (more human apparel and dog accessory options)
What steps do I take?
- Sign-up for our virtual race
- We mail you your race packet (Packets will begin to be mailed on 2/24/20)
- You complete your race where you want with or without your doggo between 3/7/20-3/15/20
- Send us your results!
What happens after you submit your results?
After submitting your results (with your full name, finishing time, and a photo) your name will be on the official race result list that will be posted! Your name will also go into a raffle to win awesome prizes from Pacific Hound and Dogs Who Jog - so you don’t want to miss out! 3 winners will be chosen from the raffle!
Part of the proceeds benefiting animal charities:
Part of the proceeds from each registration will be benefiting two animal charities. This event will benefit the Humane Society of Macomb and All Points West.